Table of Contents
Queen and full are sizes of beds and mattress. There are many sizes of beds. Queen size bed is bigger than full size bed. Full bed is 54″ wide and 75″ long while queen bed is 60″ wide and 80″ long. The queen bed is more comfortable as compare to full bed. Both beds are made for adult couples but full bed is preferable for single person.
What is Queen Mattress?
Queen is a bed or mattress size. Its dimensions are 60 inches wide and 80 inches long. It is a comfortable for the adult couples and suits best in a relatively large room. Frame of full bed is a rectangular box just. It provides 27 inches width per person.
What is Full Mattress?
Full bed is a bed or mattress size. Its dimensions are 54 inches wider and 75 inches long. It is also comfortable for adults couple but preferable for single person and suits best in relatively smaller room. Frame of queen bed has a center leg with rectangular box. It provides 30 inches width per person.
- Full bed is 54 inches in width while queen bed is 60 inches in width.
- Length of full bed is 75 inches while queen bed’s length is 89 inches.
- Full bed dimensions are 54″ x 75″ while for queen bed 60″ x 80″.
- Full bed provides 27 inches width per person while queen bed provides 30 inches width per person.
- Queen beds are expensive than full beds.
- Frame of full bed is a rectangular box just while frame of queen bed has a center leg with rectangular box.
- Full bed is preferable for single person while queen bed is comfortable for couple.
- The queen bed is preferable for taller person but not full bed.