Undoubtedly both are the mediums which generate revenue for your sites after you place the ads provided by them on your sites, but the main difference is that Adcash can let you make money with even placing ads on apps, however, Google held Adsense can’t facilitate you with this. As for this purpose they have another service known as Admob.
What is Adsense?
It will never be wrong to call it that Google powers the Internet, and it is not merely a search engine for the internet users as it has been playing pivotal role in transiting the lives of internet users since its inception and hope so it will not be raising any eyebrows as Google is among the founders, who initiated the online ad campaign to such larger audiences. And for this purpose they launched AdWords(for Advertisers) in 2000 and after recognizing the potential in the field, after few years, Google initiated AdSense (for Publishers).And today AdSense is the hot favorite of the Ad-publishers globally and is ruling all across the globe by a way difference from its counterparts. Although, google have several other programs regarding online ads but this was one has been integral in providing the heftier revenue to the Tech Giant. Moreover, the official words of the Google AdSense speak about the success story of the Project as the makers vowed that AdSense paid out nearly $10B to the customers in 2014.
What is Adcash?
Though Adsense is one of the aspiring program for the site makers who intend to rake moolah after placing the ads. But the thing which makes it quite thin in front of his today competitors is it that it possess the much largest proportion of clients of online games and development, which viewers term it as a limited niche befitting portal. And here it should be kept mentioned that Adcash is a quite minimal program in front of Adsense, this can be further elaborated as Adsense even holds more number of the clients of online games and development than the Adcash.Adcash was founded by Christophe Padovani in 2007, the company faced some whopping growth over the last several years as it was taken off from the kitchen of an apartment of the founder, who traveled from France to Estonia to shook the world with his new endeavor. And it will never be wrong to underrate his classical success story as Adcash was built up from the ground with no direct funding, and surprisingly it has been hung up to more than 195 countries and territories worldwide.
- Adcash is the ventured initiated back in 2007 by the co-founder and owner of the Webinfluence Group whereas AdSense was formed in 2003 by the Google.
- Adcash is the portal used by the publishers and advertisers, although AdSense is the only befitting to the publishers as Google aside runs other programs for the publishers as Adsense is particularly to entice the publishers online.
- Making a rough glance at the stats, if we sought out the Adsense or Adcash using sites among the Alexa Top 100 sites, we get around 30 sites out of it using Google’s brainchild AdSense and none of the Top 100 site picked up the Adcash services for themselves.
- The payment methods by the Google Adsense are Checks, Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), EFT via Single Euro Payments Area (SEPA), Wire Transfer and Western Union Quick Cash, on the other hand, Adcash has set the following payment methods operational: Paypal, Skrill, Bank Transfer, Payoneer,r and WebMoney.
- Minimum Payment threshold of Adcash: €100
Minimum Payment threshold of AdSense: $100 and when it is in Euros it’s €70.
- Google Adcash is sometimes referred as beneficial for the entertainment and games niche as the maximum of its advertisers are hailed from it but Adsense which is all rounder and the proficient in the field leads by a whopping margin among all of the niches or sections.