The potatoes are always in the business for almost every of the foodie as it is the most used co-vegetable for preparing other vegetables in Asia,whereas in West quickly made French Fries and potato Chips are quite popular. The other preferences of the potato lovers are some of the premium brands of kinds of potato chips. And whenever one is searching for such kind of snacks the two Pringles or Lays Stax might be his/her top priority. Here it should be also mentioned that, Lays Stax was launched by the Frito-Lays in to compete the Procter and Gambles launched Pringles. The main difference between them is Pringles are lighter, thinner, delicate and have a leaf like aspect to them whereas Stax are 3 times thicker than Pringles.
What is Pringles?
It has been the most proficient snack Brand of its own kind as it is only few of the widely known potato chips snack, which comes in canister packing. Pringles is brand of potato and wheat based snack chips, which were being developed and sold by the Procter and Gamble since 1967. Almost around a single-handedly lead in the market for nearly 4 decades, Lays launched their Stax to compete with the Pringles. Hereby, it should also be mentioned that, in 2012 the American based potato stack brand was sold to Kellogg company after P& G making a long glory of success with it.
What is Lay’s Stax?
This Frito Lay’s venture was meant to compete with the Pringles, which were alone raking the moolah and were having not such any strong competitors. Following it, in 2003 the Lays Stax where launched, which consequently worked as strong competitors, although they were never ahead of the Pringles. Lays Stax are being manufactured in Mexico. Although, the biz hub of Lays Stax is also US. And nowadays to get more bigger an clearer on the board, they have sign up as the official sponsor of the NFL.
- Stax come in the simple curve shape, whereas Pringles are formed into a double curve known as a hyperbolic paraboloid.
- Lay’s Stax is produced by the Frito Lay and is owned by PepsiCo, whereas since 2012 Pringles are owned by the Kellogg Company.
- Pringles were produced in the market in 1967, whereas Lay’s Stax arrived in the markets in 2003, after Frito Lay’s thought to give tough time to the Pringles.
- Stax Chips are availed in plastic packing, on the other hand, Pringles are packed in cans consisting of cardboard and metal.
- Stax Chips have the flavor volume spread across the inside curves, whereas Pringles have maximum flavor spread at the outside curves.