The difference exists on the maps as the outer London or the new London are the boroughs included by government and they form a ring around inner London.Inner London is one of the world’s richest part and it has richest people living here.Outer London is much more poorer than inner London.
What is Inner London?
They are the London boroughs which are surrounded by outer London. This area has been used an area for local government in 18th century. the areas were defined by London government act in 1863. The inner London boroughs are Westminster, Camden, Hackney, Islington, Lambent, Southward, Tower Hamlets, Wands worth, Greenwich, Hammersmith and Felltham, Kensington and Chelsea, Lewis ham.
What is Outer London?
Outer London forms a ring around inner London. outer London became the part of London in 1965. The outer London boroughs are Barking & Dagenham, Bromley, Croydon, Enfield, Harangue, Hovering, Hilling don, Kingston upon Thames, Merton, Red bridge, Waltham Forest, Brent, Ealing, Harrow, Hounslow, New ham, Richmond upon Thames, Sutton.
- Outer London forms a ring outside the inner London.
- Outer London was not part of the London initially. London only had the inner London.
- The population of the outer London is bigger than the population of inner London.
- The area of the outer London is also greater than the area of the inner London.
- The density however is more in inner London. means more people live in per area in inner London rather than in outer London.
- Inner London is one of the world’s richest part and it has richest people living here.
- Outer London is much more poorer than inner London.