It is a known fact that among the two most amazing and best stones in the world Yellow Sapphire and Topaz are considered to be one of the top classy stones all over the world. Both of them are unique at their places are hugely loved by the people but still there are some of the differences that make these two stones to be complete different from one another. Yellow Sapphire is mentioned to be the gemstone that is much costly in rates and very rare to find. You will be able to get the sapphire in various color shades in which yellow sapphire is one of the impressive best ones. On the other side of the story as we mentioned about the Topaz they are another one of the famous gemstones in the world. Hence they are defined to be the stone of the silicate of aluminum with fluorine. Yellow Sapphire and Topaz are quite similar looking and no one can identify them if they are shaded with the same color. You can find most of the Topaz gemstones in the yellow color. They are much used by the women in the finger rings and pendants.
Definition of Yellow Sapphire
Yellow Sapphire is one of the costly gemstones in the world. They are very much famous among the people who are in love to wear it around their neck or in the form of finger rings and pendants. It is a stunning looking gemstone which is accessible in variety of the color combinations. This gemstone belongs to the Corundum family. It is even known with the name of Pukhraj in India. Some of the best favorite colors found in Sapphire gemstone are yellow, violet, green, pink, blue and many more. An interesting conception about this gemstone is that it is used best for the purpose to cure diseases. This is the main reason that it is high in demand among the people. As you will be capturing this gemstone you will find that it so attractive looking that will make you get in deep love with this gemstone. Yellow sapphire gemstones are much similar in color like the Topaz. Once you will view them you will definitely not be able to identify between the two. It is found in the rare amount that makes it even much more in demand.
Definition of Topaz
On the next we will discuss about the Topaz! Topaz is not much rare as compare to the Yellow Sapphire. They are found in greater amount on Earth. They do have the appearance which is very much similar to the Yellow Sapphire. This is the main reason that some of the jeweler owners sell Topaz instead of Yellow Sapphire. You can find them in numerous color shades. This is the main reason that people do find the Topaz gemstone as one of the attention-grabbing. When you will be viewing the Topaz in the pure form then they are usually accessible in the colorless form. But as they will be added with the impurities they become amazingly colorful. Some of the common shades found in Topaz are orange, yellow, brown, grey and so many more. Whereas in addition the hardness of yellow sapphire is 9 on Mohs scale but the hardness of the Topaz is only 8 on Mohs scale
Differences in a Nutshell
- Yellow Sapphire is famously known to be popular in India by the name of Pukhraj. They are very much high in demand because people have made a perception about them they are used to cure the diseases. Topaz is also one of the highly in demand gemstone because they are accessible in variety of color combinations. This makes them appear to be much attractive looking as compare to yellow sapphire.
- Topaz and Yellow Sapphire are similar in looks but Topaz has cheap rates as in comparison with the Yellow Sapphire.
- Topaz is readily accessible in huge quantity in the world but yellow sapphire is very much rare and is much expensive too.
- Yellow sapphire is known out to be the precious gemstone whereas on other side topaz is at best a semi-precious gemstone.
- Price and brightness of the Yellow Sapphire is not less than the diamonds.
- Moreover the hardness of yellow sapphire is 9 on Mohs scale but the hardness of the Topaz is only 8 on Mohs scale.
- Sapphire belongs to the corundum family and is an oxide of aluminum. And the topaz is a silicate of aluminum.
- Yellow sapphire has been installed with the higher specific gravity and density than topaz. Yellow sapphire is harder as in comparison with the topaz.
Jewelry is the most common accessory when it comes to women, but there are many kind of jewels which have qualities based on their shapes sizes and other stuff. This article, therefore, lays out the main points about the two most common types of stones which are very famous among women and men alike.