Jews and Christians are two different nations based on their religious beliefs. Founder of Christianity was Jesus Christ (4 B.C – 30 A.D) and founder of Judaism was Abraham (1800 B.C). The main difference is the belief on Jesus Christ. Christians believe that Jesus Christ was the savior Messiah and son of God. Jews believe that Jesus Christ was only good teacher and perhaps the prophet of God but not the Messiah, savior or the son of God.
Who are Jews?
Jews history starts with birth of Abraham (1800 B.C). He was the founder of Jews. Judaism originated from the relation between God and Abraham Moses is an important person and prophet in the history of Jews. Moses gave them the book of God named “Torah” about 1250 B.C. They believe on the oneness of God.
Who are Christians?
Christianity starts with the Jesus Christ (4 B.C – 30 A.D). He was the founder of Christianity. Christians believe the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus Christ gave them the book of God named “Bible”. They follow the Bible. They believe that Jesus Christ was the son of God. They believe on the concept of Trinity (The Father, the son and the Holy Spirit) for God.
- Christians are the followers of Jesus Christ while Jews are the followers of Abraham and Mosses as well.
- Christians follow the book of God “Bible” while Jews follow the book of God “Torah”.
- Jews believe in oneness of God while Christians believe on the concept of Trinity (The Father, the son and the Holy Spirit).
- Christians believe that Jesus Christ was Messiah and son of God but Jews don’t believe on this concept.
- Majority of the Christians is in Europe, North and South America, and Australia and New Zealand while that of Jews is in Israel, USA, Canada, Russia, France, England.
- Religion of Christianity is based upon the love while Judaism is based upon justice.
- Christians believe that man has inherited original sin from Adam while Jews believe that man may choose good or bad and is responsible for his acts.
- Christians believe the concept of resurrection of Jesus while Jews don’t believe that.
- Christians celebrate the days relating to the life of Jesus Christ while Jews don’t celebrate those days.
- Symbol of Christians is cross and symbol of Jews is star of David.
- Day of worship of Christians is on Sunday while that for Jews is from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday.