Both these words are quite self revealing about what type of services about they are but a turn came in when one is asking to know the mechanism and strategy of both these payment plans. Postpaid is the payment plan you have to adjust or pay before you opt a service, whereas postpaid is something you pay after you have availed the services in the allotted time, it may be a month or even a 3-month quarter year plan.
What is Postpaid?
This is one of the top priority of businessmen as they get the whole plan or services for one month and doesn’t seek any surprise billing at the end of the month. While, you avail postpaid services, the option of getting a plan is offered to you and you select the best plan totally depending on your usage. For example: You are buying cellular services, you would be having several options to select as like how much on net minutes you want, quantity of the internet and other options like that. In one way it is convenient for those who don’t won’t to be tensed about the credit in their phone and didn’t want to shut the phone easy while jamming on phone.
What is Prepaid?
It is mostly opted by the students as it allows them to get the charge of a sufficient amount before they have to avail the services. With this service you can get minimum charge and get the services as per your requirement. The real time difference in both of these services is that in prepaid services you pay and then avail, while in Postpaid you avail and then pay. It is convenient in a way, as one can get less or more recharge varying on his daily usage and in this users also doesn’t get bound to avail the services in that specific time as it is being done in postpaid.
- In prepaid you have to pay before you use, whereas in postpaid plan you use and then pay.
- While you get postpaid plans, most oftenly you have to deposit some amount as security but such concept is not seen for prepaid users.
- Mostly the handsets or access devices are also included in your postpaid plan, whereas in prepaid offers you have to buy it separately.
- When one has to buy the postpaid plan, he/she has to provide general information about themselves, although this is much rare while you buy a prepaid plan.
- Postpaid is the top priority of businessmen, merchants and dealers, whereas prepaid is mostly chosen by students.
- In postpaid services, you get an official bill might be printed from the service provider although in prepaid all such recharge alerts are delivered to you via your device.