Murder is known as the killing of one person from another due to personal reasons, whereas Assassination is known as the killing of a celebrity mainly done for religious reasons or political reasons.
Murder vs. Assassination
Murder is considered as an intended cause of death of another human being; on the other hand, Assassination is considered as the killing of a valuable human being, which includes president, political activist for some political reasons, or religious reasons. Murder is also considered as a personal intention; on the contrary, Assassination is also considered as a business.
Murder is mainly conducted for some personal reasons such as greed, love, revenge, hatred, etc.; while on the flip side, Assassination is done for some political reasons, military reasons, or sometimes for religious reasons. Some examples of Murder are, “why would anyone want to murder that old man?”; on the contrary, the examples of Assassination are “the assassination of the king happened at night,” and “nobody still knows why President Kennedy was assassinated.”
In Murder, the murderer is directly benefited from the Murder of a person as it is done for personal reasons and got revenge or money, or heir. At the same time, the Murder in which the murderer or killer does not directly benefit from the Murder is called Assassination as it is primarily conducted for money, or sometimes another person pays the murderer for the killing or maybe desire for notoriety or fame.
What is Murder?
The term murder is referred to as the illegal killing of another human being without proving any justification or without a good explanation. Murder is most importantly the killing of another person with hatred aforethought, which is known as the condition of mind that mainly rests on the prerogative by differentiating the term murder from further kinds of criminal homicide, for instance, slaughter.
The Murder in many societies is considered as very grave criminality, so the person who conducts Murder shall give severe punishments in case of deterrence, incapacitation, etc. In many countries, the person who conducts Murder usually faces a life sentence or long-term prison; in many cases death penalty may also be posed.
The fundamentals of communal decree murder are illegal, killing, illegal action or inadvertence, of a person, by another person, with wickedness aforethought. Many examples of Murder are “why would anyone want to murder that old man?”, “He murdered her wife because he suspected her of having an affair with another man.” “She murdered him for his inheritance.” “It was an impulsive murder.”
What is Assassination?
The term assassination is known as the killing or Murder of an important or a famous person. The person who is killed could be the head of the state or the head of the government. The Assassination could be motivated through political, religious, or military reasons.
The act of Assassination may be conducted to avenge a criticism, for financial gain, or from a wish to gain popularity or notoriety. The act of Assassination has been implemented since the earliest periods. The deliberate killing of some famous person or a celebrity is referred to as Assassination. The Murder or Assassination is almost the same as both of them results in the killing of a person, but their motives are different.
The Assassination is a Murder in which the murderer or killer does not directly benefit from the Murder. Some examples of Assassination are ”The Assassination of the king happened at night.” “No one yet identifies why President Kennedy was assassinated.” “Archduke Ferdinand was assassinated, which causes world war 1.” “President Lincoln was assassinated in a theater.”
The modern methods which are mostly used in Assassination are the precarious position of the killer, the car bomb explosives with remote-controlled mines or grenades, handguns, and many modern techniques.
- From the Oxford dictionary, “The unlawful premeditated killing of one person or human being by another person is known as murder”; on the other hand, “The action of assassinating a person is known as assassination.” Assassination is a word that means to murder a person for political or religious motives.
- Murder describes that it is the performance of taking the life of another person; on the contrary, Assassination describes that it is the killing of a person whose death will have an impact on prevalent.
- The reasons or motives which cause one person to murder another are personal reasons, for example, greed, love, revenge, hatred, etc. At the same time, the main reasons or motives which make a person for assassinating another person are some political reasons, military reasons, or sometimes for religious reasons.
- The murderer is straight benefited from the killing of a person in the case of Murder because it is done for personal reasons, got revenge or money, or legatee. On the other hand, in Assassination, the killing of a person in which the murderer or killer does not straightly get benefited from the Murder because it is primarily conducted for money, or sometimes another person hires the murderer and pays it for the killing, or maybe yearning for notoriety or fame.
- The examples of Murder are “He murdered her wife because he suspected her of having an affair with another man.” At the same time, Some examples of Assassination are “Nobody still knows why President Kennedy was assassinated.”
The above discussion concludes that Murder is mainly done for personal reasons, which include love, greed, revenge, etc. In contrast, Assassination is primarily conducted for leadership, fame, notoriety, and money, or reasons are maybe military reasons, political reasons, or many times religious reasons.