The iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus are smartphones running iOS developed by Apple Inc. The devices are part of the iPhone series and were released on September 19, 2014. This series known as ‘6’ series, is the successor to the iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C. This company and the cellphones are the trend setters all around the world. The company strives to show new features, on every of their new edition.
What is iPhone 6?
The iPhone 6 features a 4.7-inch display with a resolution of 1,334 x 750 (326ppi), a dual-core Apple A8 processor clocked at 1.4 GHz, 1GB of RAM, an 1,810 mAh battery, and up to 128 GB of storage. It has front camera of 1.2 megapixel camera with 720p video recording capabilities. The rear camera has slightly upgraded for the iPhone 6 series, but this series have 8 megapixel quality as the iPhone 5s.
What is iPhone 6 Plus?
The iPhone 6 Plus comes with 5.5 inch screen display (1920 x 1,080 resolution) HD Retina display, the new Apple chipset A8 and supports better graphics performance. It enables the users to make videos at 1080p at 30 and 60 frames per second. It has a rear camera, and a 2,915 mAh battery. Both the mobile (iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 plus) are available in 16GB, 64GB and 128GB.
- The iPhone 6 is 6.9mm thick and the iPhone 6 Plus is 7.1mm thick, this series includes the thinnest iPhones so far.
- The iPhone 6 has a 4.7- inch display with a 1334 x 750 pixel resolution, 326ppi, it has a slight look of HD in its pixel, Apple calls this Retina HD and the iPhone 6 Plus is full HD with 1920 x 1080 pixels, 401ppi on its 5.5 inch display.
- iPhone 6 has video recording abilities of 720p but when it comes to iPhone 6 Plus, it’s not only the bigger in size, it gives video recording ability of 1080p at 30 and 60 frames per second.
- According to the Apple Inc., iPhone 6 will give viewers 50 hours of music playback with its battery, and iPhone 6 Plus will give you 80 hours. Big size, Big battery.
- The iPhone 6 offers digital image stabilisation on the other hand 6 Plus offers more than 6;optical image stabilisation.
- The iPhone 6 has weight of 4.5 ounces and iPhone 6 Plus has weight of 6.21 ounces (176g).