Apple is best known for designing the bestselling smartphone of the world. iPhone series is one of the best product of Apple. iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 are currently the most popular and demanding smartphones of Apple. Both are entirely different from each other. The main difference between iPhone 5s and iPhone 6 is that iPhone 6 has A8 chip while iPhone 5s has A7 chip.
What is iPhone 5s?
Apple iPhone 5s is the 7th generation touchscreen smartphone of Apple that was released in September 10, 2013. It is the successor of iPhone 5. Apple iPhone 5s contains A7 and M7 chips. The 64-bit A7chip delivers fast CPU and graphics performance. And the M7 motion coprocessor handles specific tasks to make iPhone 5s power efficient. IPhone 5s supports fast LTE bands around the world. Many features were included by Apple in iPhone 5s that were lacking in iPhone 5. One of the main distinct feature that was integrated in iPhone 5s was Touch ID fingerprint identify sensor. This Touch ID fingerprint identity sensor enables the iPhone 5s users to place their finger on the ‘Home Button’ and just like that iPhone unlocks. Fingerprint of user can also be used as approval for purchases form iTunes or App Store. It is compatible with various networks includes GSM, CDMA, 3G, EVDO, HSPA+, and LTE. Originally it was launched with iOS 7.0 and now it is can also support the latest iOS 8.3 that was released on April 8, 2015.
What is iPhone 6?
iPhone 6 is the part of iPhone series and was released on September 19, 2014. It is the successor of iPhone 5s. iPhone 6 is the 8th generation series of Apple. iPhone 6 came with several changes that includes models with larger 4.7 and 5.5 inches displays, a faster and more advanced processor, more advanced and upgraded cameras, faster and improved LTE and Wi-Fi connectivity, and support of near-field communications-based mobile payment offering. Like iPhone 5s, iPhone 6 also contains Touch ID technology that lets you securely access your iPhone with the perfect password: your fingerprint. Just like iPhone 5s, Touch ID technology of iPhone 6 can also be used to approve purchases from iTunes, iBooks, and the App Store without having to enter your password. Apple iPhone 6 contains A8 chip on system. It is available in the colour of silver, gold, and space gray.
- Apple iPhone 5s is a 7th generation touchscreen smartphone of Apple while iPhone 6 is an 8th generation smartphone of Apple.
- iPhone 5s contains Apple A7, and Apple M7 motion coprocessor on chip while iPhone 6 contains Apple A8 chip.
- iPhone 5s has 1.3 GHz dual-core Apple Cyclone CPU. While iPhone 6 has 1.4 GHz dual-core ARMv8-A Cyclone 2nd generation CPU.
- Both models supports the current iOS 8.0, however, iPhone 5s was originally launched with 7.0 iOS and iPhone 6 was originally released with iOS 8.0.
- iPhone 5s with 16GB memory has cost of $99 while iPhone 6 is available @ of $299 with the same size of memory.