Table of Contents
Android 6.0 Marshmallow vs Windows 10 have their own unique features and functioning that makes these two application to be completely different. Android 6.0 has been added with many amazing features in which the most prominent has been the host of new emoji. Plus it is even offering its users with the feature of double-tap camera quick-launch. Many of its features are quite similar to the Lollipop but still its upgrading has been much latest and fresh. On the other hand Windows 10 are considered to be one of the best windows when it comes to the gaming. You will never be finding any such type of windows for gaming categories. These windows for the very first time has been uploaded with the Xbox One and Windows 10 devices through which you will be able to come across with the gamers. With this window latest version you can work with all types of applications and whatever mode you want to work with.
Definition of Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Recently Android 6.0 Marshmallow has been updated in the market that has been included with much improved features as compare to the previous versions. The most prominent feature in it has been the host of new emoji and a double-tap camera quick-launch feature. This latest version of Android is very much similar in features with the Lollipop to some extent. You will be finding many improvements in the sections of settings as well as navigation and notification. They are giving you the complete freedom as in which you can create the shortcuts in your settings such as in display and battery. Its lock screen feature is much similar to the Lollipop that has been encountered with great sum of expandable notifications and application shortcuts. Moreover this Android 6.0 Marshmallow has often replaced the dialer shortcut by means of one of the Google’s voice search. It is given a complete new look. You are even given the complete freedom through which you can launch applications from the lock screen all the way by using your voice. Plus home screen option is rather the same which is highlighted in Lollipop. But the home screen option has been given with some updating options too.
Definition of Windows 10
Now we will be mentioning with complete detail review about the features of Windows 10. This window is considered to be one of the best windows for the gaming. No doubt that gaming gets better when you are using this window latest version. This window version even gives you with the chance through which you can get connected with the gamers across Xbox One and Windows 10 devices. This window version gives you with the best experience to carry out the work what you want to do actually. You will be able to view all your open tasks in a single view and even create virtual desktops to grab up with some space. Windows 10 will be providing you with the easiness in which you can freely work with all your applications in whatsoever mode you want. You can even carry out with its transition from one to another. Onscreen features are included as well that makes the easy navigation and applications will be going to work in smooth way from smaller to larger screen. It is included with the exciting feature of Windows Store from where you can get free or even paid digital content
Differences in a Nutshell
- Android introduced with its biggest design upgrade in the year 2014 all along with the introduction of Lollipop 5.0.
- They have added their maximum features look that is quite similar to Lollipop. Some of the basic features of android are the same which you might have been finding in their previous versions as well.
- Android 6.0 has been included with the blueprint feature too. Windows 10 is featuring a complete difference design.
- Its home screen is added with the tiled path interface. Android is often featuring with the settings of shortcut where a control center feature is included too. Through this feature you can get direct access to the media controls, brightness and Wi-Fi.
- Now the main thing that really makes both of them to be so much different from one another is all about the functioning and handling of the operating system.
- Android 6.0 Marshmallow have their own application store named as Google Play and Windows 10 have the store named Windows Play. Hence the difference between the two has been changed on some greater level.
So this was the complete review about the comparison, concepts of working and differences between the Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Windows 10! Which one of them do you think is best in its features?
Android and Windows phone are the two main competitors in the software providing market and have been trying their best to take the lead over each other. This article explains the differences between the two main competitors and latest versions of Android 6.0 Marshmallow and Windows 10 which should be helpful for people.