Both AddFreeStats and StatCounter are online visitor states tools, used to grow and enhance the online business by monitoring the number of hits on the website: the geographical location of visitors; visit length; returning visits; entry pages and many more. Both tools provide same service with different style and approaches. Scroll down for the individual introduction of both tools and then the differences between two.
What is AddFreeStats?
AddFreeStats is an easy to use, real time reporting, powerful and free tool that offers the best website analytics tool using latest technologies. Via this tool, you can get all real-time information about your website traffic and can analyze the behavior of visitors and understand how to improve your website content. Dashboard is very simple and user friendly that provides your website statistics into a single page. Moreover, you can also monitor the current activity on your website as how many visitors are currently on your website and what they are doing right now. In addition to above mentioned features, its plug-in is also available for WordPress sites.
What is StatCounter?
StatCounter is another free and commercial online website analytical tool that offers its members the chance to grow and improve their online business by allowing them to monitor number of hits to their website like the geographical location, log size, magnify user, drill down, recent visitor activity, ISP stats, recent visitor Google Map, blocking cookie, visitors paths, visit length, entry pages and many more. This tool offers to level of reporting – simple summary for all web site reporting and highly detailed analysis is limited to a smaller number of your latest pageloads. It also allows all users to install an invisible counter on your site without interrupting the design of your site.
- AddFreeStats provides a one free plan for all users while StatCounter provides both free and paid plan for users.
- StatCounter has a better coverage in many websites category like people, society, arts, entertainment, business, industry and 240 other categories while AddFreeStats is lagging behind in all these segments.
- StatCounter is available for over 210 countries of the world while AddFreeStats has limited geographical coverage.
- AddFreeStats services are available in two international languages while StatCounter services are available in 25 international languages.
- Over 950,000 websites has been analyzed by AddFreeStats so far while StatCounter has analyzed 3,034,987 till now.